Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Post of the Week: You Are Enough

After writing Monday's post, (which I actually wrote Sunday morning) I was looking at my email. Everyday, I get feed from DaySpring's (in)Courage. What is (in)Courage, you might ask? Well, here's an excerpt from the site.

When we asked ourselves what kind of place we were building, we finally came to see it as a bit like a beach house. You can put your sandy, dirty feet on the coffee table, laugh late into the night with friends, and also hear God’s voice clearer than perhaps anywhere else. Life just feels more vibrant and real, as if you’ve stumbled upon a glimpse of heaven and it’s nothing like you ever imagined but everything you’d always hoped.

In Sunday's email post was a piece by Arianne from To Think is To Create. What I would like to direct you to this week, was her post titled You Are Enough. It was like she heard before hand my post on Monday, my questions about fear, and self-doubts and in poetic form, and reminded me that I Am Enough, just as I am, with all my failures and mess-up and craziness.

It was nice to hear.

Hope it blesses you as well. Check out both sites, they are sure to enrich your day.

God Bless,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails