Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Wonderment - Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need.
You, my God, are my protector, provider, my best friend in good and bad.

He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.
Father, I find my peace in You and only in You.

He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.

Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
In weariness you will carry me. In confusion, you point the way. In fear, you walk right by my side. In danger, your hand is upon me and my enemies haven't a chance against You, O' Mighty God.

You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You welcome me as a guest, anointing my head with oil.

My cup overflows with blessings.

When have I lacked? When have I hungered? When have I had to go without? Never! For You, my Lord, have always provided, always made a way and for that I'm am eternally grateful.

How can my mere words express my thankfulness to You?



Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 23 (NLT)

A re-post that's been modified a bit for what's on my heart today. His mercy, grace and provision never, ever, never fail us.



Photo of pond from Charis Canyon, Grace Ministries International retreat.


3 comments:

  1. The scriptures go without saying anything else but thank you Lord, but I just love you creativity in how you use fonts graphically to add character and emphasis! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David. The scripture does speak for itself, but some words just have a tendancy to jump out at me with special meaning. Even though it's a well known psalm, it means so much, even today. Especially with the path I'm walking right now. Thanks for visiting me, both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails